Using the most advanced dental technology possible is just as important as staying up-to-date on the latest treatment techniques. Because our practice is dedicated to providing you with the safest and most convenient treatment options available, we utilize advanced digital X-ray technology in our office which is designed to:
- Save time
- Provide clearer dental images
- Expose patients to less radiation than traditional X-ray technology
Our practice is focused on making your dental experience as comfortable as possible. Feel free to ask us about our digital X-ray technology.
We are always looking for new, improved ways to help you achieve a healthy smile for life. Although X-rays provide valuable diagnostic information, they do not always give a complete view of everything inside your mouth. Using an intraoral camera, we can see every aspect of your teeth and mouth with incredible detail, uncovering cracked teeth, plaque deposits, cavities next to fillings, and excessive wear. When we can discover oral problems early, your treatment can be less invasive and more cost effective.
Our intraoral camera is small, about the size of the mirror we use during your regular hygiene appointments. With the intraoral camera, you have the opportunity to see everything we see on a monitor. This is a great tool to help you become more informed about your dental health. You have a clear understanding of the condition of your teeth which enables you to make more informed decisions regarding your treatment options.
Digital CT Imaging
Digital CT imaging systems provide quick, comfortable, and effective dental imaging for the most precise dental health diagnosis possible. Digital technology provides 3D data for:
- Dental implants
- Wisdom teeth extractions
- TMJ treatment
- Airway assessments and sleep apnea
- Full facial and jaw 3D images
You can take advantage of a more complete dental treatment with digital CT imaging. Special features for patients include:
- One 20-second scan that provides enough data for a complete diagnosis
- A safer diagnosis with less radiation than traditional CT scanners
- Increased comfort: patients are seated in an open environment with plenty of space
- A more cost-effective imaging system
- Doctors can easily share the data with patients, so that patients stay informed and are able to make educated decisions on their course of treatment
Our office is pleased to utilize digital CT imaging for patients who receive specialized dental treatments.