Our primary goal is to provide you with excellent dental care. The cost of your treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will always discuss the estimated cost of your treatment prior to beginning any care. Each of our available payment options will be discussed before we begin your care so that you can make the best choice for yourself and your family.
Affordable Treatment Options
Our practice accepts:
CareCredit is available to help you pay for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses for you and your family. Once you are approved, you can use it again and again to help manage health, wellness, and personal care costs not covered by insurance. Feel free to contact CareCredit directly for more information. However, we recommend that you contact our office for assistance with your application to ensure a timely and beneficial reply from CareCredit.
- As a service to you, we will assist you by filing your insurance claim electronically.
- Your estimated portion of the treatment cost is due in full at the time of service.
- We can not guarantee how much your insurance will pay for each claim.
- You are ultimately responsible for the cost of your dental treatment.
- There are no refunds on payments made for services that have been rendered.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or our financial policies. We are committed to providing you and your family with the most positive experience in your dental care.