Schedule Your Consultation Today!Book Now
The practice of orthodontics is a branch of dentistry that helps align teeth and the jaw. People often think of orthodontics as a cosmetic procedure, but proper alignment can prevent serious dental issues as well. Correct spacing of teeth can help prevent gum disease caused by limited ability to clean between the teeth, and correct jaw alignment can reduce excessive wear from teeth hitting in the wrong place. These are just two examples of the benefits of a healthy straight smile.
Orthodontics can help fix many of these common issues as well:
• Overbite - the top row of teeth line up too far forward over the bottom teeth
• Underbite - the bottom row of teeth line up too far forward under the top teeth
• Crossbite - the teeth do not quite line up correctly when the top and bottom come together
• Open bite - the teeth do not fully come together when biting
• Misplaced midline - when the center of the top and bottom front teeth do not line up together
• Spacing - gaps between teeth
• Crowding - inadequate spacing between teeth
Achieving proper alignment is usually achieved through either traditional braces or clear aligners. Please ask us about how we can help you achieve the results you’re looking for.
Questions / concerns?
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your oral health, we are more than happy to sit down with you and discuss how you can achieve a beautiful, healthy smile.Contact Us